Skip to content
- First Visit: Please book your appointment and provide your phone number so you can be reached if needed. When meeting please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your first visit.
- Payment: Payment is expected at the time of service.
- Cancellation Policy: All Session fees are due prior to the scheduled appointment and are non-refundable.
- Appointments that are canceled 48 hours or more prior to the appointment time may be rescheduled to a future date at no additional cost. Appointments canceled 24 hours or less will be subject to a $50 transfer fee when rescheduled to a future date, otherwise, the cancellation fee is 100% of fees paid. The cancellation fee for no-shows is 100% of fees paid. Group sessions can’t be rescheduled or made up. 50% fee will apply to all full day minimalism experiences if canceled less than 48 hours in advance.
- Timeliness: Due to other clients that are scheduled after your appointment, it is expected you arrive early or on time to receive your full session. If you arrive late, you will receive your session with the leftover time that is allotted if another appointment is scheduled right after. You will be charged the full session price.
- Confidentiality: Please understand that the work we do together is not therapy and by entering into this commitment you are affirming that you are emotionally stable, in sound psychological health, and personally responsible for all of your own decisions and commitments. I commit that all information you share during this our sessions will be kept confidential, as the laws permit. Please note that as a Life Coach, I do not have the same type of client-coach communication “privilege” that a therapist or attorney may have under the law.
- Privacy Information: All information shared between client and coach is kept private, your information will never be shared or sold. Your identity and client confidentiality are considered with the strictness of confidences. No information personal or otherwise is shared outside the scope of the client/coach relationship and all forms of identification and payment are kept in locked security files.
- Signed Agreement: You must have a completed signed agreement on file prior to our first scheduled session. Fill out the agreement forms online here, through email, you can print and return, or they will be provided in person 15 minutes before our 1st session.
- A Must: It is necessary for the client to implement the coaching that is given to feel that coaching is a success. You have hired a coach to do things differently than you ever have before. If you choose to not use the coaching and keep doing what you have always done, you will get the results you have always gotten.