You want to start a workout routine but don’t have a clue where to begin, what types of exercises to do, and the motivation to sweat daily is not really there. You decide to hire a workout coach. That person helps you fill those exact gaps that you are struggling with.
Hiring a life coach serves exactly the same purpose: they will help you map out the exact problem areas that need the most attention, create an exercise routine that you will have to practice consistently, motivate you to stick with your new tasks, help you overcome any obstacle that holds you back from your goals, and keep you accountable for your actions.
Any person that hires a life coach must be aware that there will be a lot work and effort involved if they would like to see results. As my own coach says “You will get what you put into it. If you do the same thing you have always done, you will get the results you always have”. If you want to see those good changes, then prepare to work for it under the guidance of an experienced person.
Possible side effects of hiring a life coach are:
- Feeling happier and smiling all the time
- Having better self-esteem and loving yourself
- Appreciation for everything and everyone
- Taking joy in the simpler things in life
- Finding new hobbies that you actually enjoy doing
- Meeting new people and developing healthier relationships
- Create stronger family and social bonds
- Overcoming fears and lowering anxiety
- Have healthier and more joyful daily routine
- Achieve your personal goals
- Run a 5K because why not. The list could be endless. It is all up to you to take the 1st step.
My name is Gergana Kuzmanova and I can be your life coach so contact me now.